Monday 8 August 2011

Fashion Confession.

To kick off my second week blogging.. fashion confession!

I hate wearing the same outfit twice.

And I don't mean twice in a week, or a month, or twice to the same place. I mean twice EVER. That's why my wardrobe is so jam-packed, I need hundreds of combinations to see me through the year! Especially since there's no uniform at college. Obviously, there have been times I've worn the same outfit twice, but those times are generally accompanied with me feeling awkward and uncomfortable. I wear individual things twice of course, but I have to style them differently! Even a change of shoes, or accessories is enough to breathe new life into clothes, and as long as I look a little different every day I'm fine. But honestly, if you see me wear the exact same outfit twice, you're either hallucinating, or I'm seriously ill.

Another confession next week! Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment