Tuesday 30 August 2011

Hitting Those Shops Again..

It's amazing the amount of times I can pound the pavements of Taunton high street and still come back for more! I'm perpetually excited by shopping - the chance to go out and wear new clothes, while searching for newer ones, or even just getting outfit ideas (during that awkward time in the middle of the month when I have no money) - and I go once a week at least during the holidays.. Term-time is less regular, but I still go whenever I get the chance. So anyway, today I was once again diving into the stores happily, and here's what I wore..

Top - New Look; Jeans & Shoes - Primark; Bag - H! by Henry Holland; Bracelet - from Camden market; Ring - ASOS.
This is technically the start of my autumn wardrobe (almost-long sleeves & jeans) because the weather seems to have gotten autumn-winter-ish already.. Colour pop jeans nearly brightened up the day - you'll notice that I love brights in winter to cheer myself up - and polka dots are THE print to be seen in this season.

Of course, if you've been keeping up, you'll realise I had a bit of a mission today - get a bag for college. A beautiful, ladylike, elegant-yet-cool bag, that is also a practical size, strong, durable, and able to go with any outfit I wear for the next 9 months..
And here it is! A totally gorgeous mock-croc pink-red bag from River Island - only £40, so a total steal of a piece in my opinion. Typically though, this wasn't on the shortlist I composed yesterday.. I walked into River Island, and while trying out the brown bag from yesterday's post this beauty caught my eye. After shopping around and trying out its capabilities (does it fit a folder, is the handle strong, does it suit me) I decided that this was the one for me. As well as those more practical issues, the first things I loved about it were the vibrant colour, chic shape and cool tassel detail. Mission accomplished. Now expect to see a LOT of it with my outfits! Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment