Friday 5 August 2011

My beach look, & super-cute finds!

A more laid back, simple look for the beach today - I can do toned down! 
Jacket - Topshop; Dress & Shoes - H&M; Bag - Jane Norman; Anklet - handmade in India; Earrings - handmade in Indonesia; Bracelets - handmade in Weymouth.
Which brings me onto the super-cute finds.. While wandering the streets of Weymouth I came across this sweet little stall, and just had to look closer.
I could easily have bought it all.. but limited myself to...
These sweet bracelets & Chinese charm - £10 all up! The blue bracelet with the hearts was made for me, you can pick your string and your beads - like pick & mix for fashion. If you're ever in Weymouth, check it out. I found it on the high street, it is pretty easy to spot, and you'll pick up some cute things for a low price. Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment