Wednesday 17 August 2011

What I Wore Today..

Finally, I was out & about again today, this time for a little (okay, decidedly huge) trip to Nottingham Uni. And this is what I wore..

Dress & Blazer - Topshop; Shoes - Oasis; Bracelets - Accessorize & Pandora; Ring - ASOS.
The LWD is not over yet! Still hanging on in there as summer attempts to, and the blazer is a nod to the girl-meets-boy AW stylings. Oh, and I can't resist a bit of sparkle - just call me a fashion magpie. This is just a quick lil post so you can see my street style, I really need some sleep after getting up at 5.30am to go today! And you know what, for such an inhuman hour to be getting dressed.. I don't look too bad. Love and kisses, Tara xox

1 comment:

  1. I would love to have a 69 with you when you are wearing that dress, I am very good at oral sex and I would love tp taste your pussy juices as you suck my cock

    ReplyDelete