Saturday 6 August 2011

What I'm buying..

Finally, the first third of my H&M delivery is here! That's the problem with buying the brand new stuff, it's not in stock & you have to wait for it. I want to be on top of my A/W outfits, so I'm buying in things as and when I see them - not easy on a student budget! This season I seem to be gravitating towards wardrobe staples first..
Every wardrobe needs a white shirt. They go with so many things, and look clean, simple and stylish. This season, this shirt is perfect for the boy-meets-girl trend of androgynous styling, as well as the prim, preppy trend.
A tan obi belt is another must-have transitional piece, especially since cinching in your waist is a key look - it's all about a strong silhouette.
That's all that's arrived so far.. I'm impatiently waiting for the rest of my H&M haul. Again, you can see how I'll be styling these up over the next few weeks, and continually wearing them for months. More to come soon, love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment