Friday 19 August 2011

What I'm Buying.

H&M order Part Two finally came today! Now there's only one more installment from H&M to go - oh the awkwardness of buying brand-new AW stuff before it's properly out. Then again, why send me the catalogue if I can't have the clothes? Pffft. Oh well.. here's what was on my doorstep when I got home from town..

Yes, there is something a teensy bit depressing about buying knitwear in August, but the fact is that this jumper is so gorgeous, I coulnd't stop myself. I can already tell I'm going to live in it when the cold weather hits! The chunky detailing is also perfect for the country heritage trend, and power jumpers are big news this season, so I am already prepared to do AW '11 in style - and not freeze! Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment