Wednesday 28 September 2011

I'm loving this Indian summer we've got going on..

Finally, the weather in September, in England, doesn't make me want to scream. Or cry. Or curl up in bed and hibernate instead of braving the elements for college. I think you can guess that the typical great British weather is very unpopular with me - so this little heatwave we're having is like heaven! And it means I don't have to consign my beautiful summer clothes to the vaccuum-pack bags just yet, or unpack my thickest coats. Loving it. But I was still a little sceptical today, so I played it safe..

Dress - New Look; Tights - Primark; Shoes - H&M; Bag - River Island; Necklaces - H&M & presents from friends; Bracelet - Pandora; Rings - Yumi & H&M.
Ignoring the super-awkward posture (this bag is seriously heavy and it's windy, okay!) you can tell I didn't quite trust the weather enough to break out a full-on summery look.. which came back to bite as I was incredibly hot sat on the bus! But equally it could have gone the other way, and I could have been freezing in this more springtime dress and tights combo. And that right there is why I hate autumn weather - it's just so unpredictable! Plus I can't even trust looking out the window in the morning to judge it, it always looks cold when I get up.. so long live the attitude of wearing whatever I want, whenever I want. Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment