Wednesday 7 September 2011

Love the chance to dress up.

Last night we went out for dinner to celebrate my Dad's birthday.. not only was it amazing food (Thai is my favourite), but of course I got the chance to dress up - making effort for three people, since my parents aren't the evening-wear type. I didn't go too formal, since it was just a cosy little Thai place in Taunton, but you know me.. jeans just don't cut it for a meal out.

Dress - Dorothy Perkins; Tights - Primark; Wedges - New Look; Purse - River Island; Ring - Parfois; Bracelet - Pull & Bear.
Before you ask, yes I froze - but since when have I ever dressed for the weather? And as you can see, I went for a stronger eye makeup look, I love the way smokey eyes transform my face.

Then today again was another day out - but less fun, since it was the first day back to college. I spent ages trying to think of what to wear, then ended up going with the outfit that just popped into my head...

Blouse - Lefties; Skirt - H&M; Shoes & Tights - New Look; Bag - River Island; Necklace - Accessorize; Bracelet - Pull & Bear; Ring - Primark.
I did feel a little office-y, but the amazing star pattern on the tights and high hemline of the skirt made it more cool and casual. Again, I was a little chilly.. will I never learn?

Since Wednesday is always a half day for me, and the bus I get in only runs once a day, I decided to nip into Yeovil for some shopping. I'm doing my best to be restrained still, because I'm going to need my money in the future, but it didn't stop me buying these cute pyjamas from Topshop! Especially now I can once again get student discount.

How awesome?! Couldn't resist. And loads of other things caught my eye.. So be prepared for more spending soon! Tune in tomorrow to see what I wore to college (and every other weekday from now on), love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment