Tuesday 13 September 2011

Oh, it's only Tuesday.

Absolutely convinced it should be nearly the weekend. I'm already a bit tired of college, and quite want another lie in. Tuesdays are always a little disappointing like that. But anyway, yet again I got to put together another little outfit - it's fun always trying to look different, but a little bit stressful when you've got about 5 minutes to chuck clothes on.. I try and plan, then end up hoping for the best. To be honest, whenever I think about what to wear, my brain throws up possibilities and one of them floats to the front. So here's what rose up from my mind today..

Jumper - New Look; Dress (under jumper) - Topshop; Tights - Primark; Shoes - Lime; Bag - River Island; Necklace - Dorothy Perkins; Ring - Parfois.
Just a few little points about this one.. First, ignore the fact I am blinking in the photo, it really was the best of a bad lot today. Next, notice how I wore a jumper.. and it was sunny. Told you I always dress for the wrong weather! And also I was originally wearing different tights, but I ripped them before I even left the house. And I laddered these ones halfway through Spanish. Today I was basically massacring tights - RIP my faithful leg-warming friends. Oh, and I went quite casual today because yesterday had felt so prim and proper, but I did sneak in some layering, which is a vital part of my winter wardrobe! Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment