Tuesday 18 October 2011

Breaking out the faux fur means it's officially cold.

Recently I've gotten a bit swept up in the faux fur trend, and bought some super-cute fur cuffs and a collar from ASOS (love that store!). But since it's only October I've been refusing to give in and start wearing any of my really wintery gear like coats, gloves or chunky scarves.. and the faux fur got included in that group. Today though, I just woke up feeling the urge to play with texture, and a serious longing to finally wear some of my fabulous faux..

Jumper Dress & Faux Fur Collar - ASOS; Tights, Shoes & Belt - Primark; Bracelet - Pull & Bear; Ring - New Look; Earrings - Topshop.
I'm not going to lie to you, this outfit was put together around the collar. I've said that I wake up with a feeling for what I want to wear, and it was practically screaming at me.. so I put together a look with quite a retro feel to complement the vintage-style glamour of a fur collar. I stuck mostly to black and grey, but added some classically glamorous colour pops with the red lipstick and belt, and cute details with the bow heels and a pair of seam backed tights.And no, of course I wasn't too overdressed for college.. okay, maybe I was. But I think everyone is used to me by now. Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment