Wednesday 5 October 2011

Mid-week musings..

Wednesdays always get me in a bit of a muddle. I only have a half day at college, and, depending on when my driving lesson is, I might pop to the gym (I've paid for it, so I will use it!), but then I'm home in the afternoon, which feels a little weird. I also might have work in the evening (sometimes, I think fixed hours would make more sense than this weekly rota thing I get for work) - like today I am working, and I had a driving lesson 1-3. If you followed that, you'll get that I then have the afternoon at home, trying to be productive and do homework. Which is why Wednesdays muddle me. I go from place to place so much.. and I'm only in college for a few hours, so I almost don't want to make loads of effort with what I wear..

Top, Jeans & Shoes - New Look; Bag - River Island; Belt - Primark; Bracelet - Pull & Bear; Ring - Parfois; Necklace - Topshop; Earrings - TU at Sainsburys.
But after feeling like I can't be bothered.. I remember that this is me, and I always make the effort, because I always care about what I wear! Very New-Look-heavy today I know, but what can I do? I love their clothes! This was an attempt to dress sensibly too, despite not caring, since the magazines/shops are full of autumnal fashion all my outfit ideas have been a bit seasonal - hence the dark red jeans (like fallen leaves) and spotty blouse (the print to be seen in this season).

One thing I am finding right now is I am totally lacking hair-spiration! Just thought I'd put it out there and see if anyone has any bright ideas for something different to do.. I am completely in a rut of hair down, ponytail, bun, half-up & desperately need (practical) ideas. All these sixties backcombed 'dos are impossible to do to myself, and don't even mention waves with my stubbornly straight hair! I'm thinking I might have to mess around with braids.. if I ever get the time to catch my breath, let alone try out hairstyles. Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment