Friday 7 October 2011

More college style..

Another college week is done & dusted, and I just realised it's been a whole month since I went back - and I haven't replicated an outfit yet! No plans to either, even though the oncoming ice age (okay, British wintertime) will make a coat necessary soon.. After an entire month of learning, though, I think I am about ready for another holiday, or at least a relaxing weekend. But no chance of that - essays to be written, uni application to be sorted & I'm working again (which I technically enjoy, but still..) this weekend. Anyway, here's what I wore today, before I go off on one totally!

Dress & Blazer - Topshop; Shoes - H&M; Tights - New Look; Bracelet - Pandora; Ring - ASOS.
Feeling a little pared down today, rocking the monochrome again. I still totally adore my ankle boots, and although you can't really see, I was working my star print tights to rev up the look a little! Not going to lie to you, if I still had a uniform at college, my life would be supremely depressing - it's fashion creativity that makes getting up at 6.30am bearable. Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment