Wednesday 19 October 2011

Okay, I'll admit it's cold now.

I've been denying it's really winter for weeks now, and refusing to wear a coat in October (it would just be depressing), but today I will accept that it's cold. This is for one simple reason - this afternoon I had my first hot chocolate of winter! I was in town with a few friends and it just got ridiculously chilly.. so a gorgeous warm hot chocolate was ideal. It is one of my winter vices, and now I've had one I don't think I'll be able to stop. Anyway, since it is now officially cold, I'm not sure I wore enough clothes..

Top, Shorts & Shoes - New Look; Blazer - Topshop; Tights - Primark; Ring - Dorothy Perkins; Bracelet - ASOS; Earrings - TU at Sainsburys.
I'm pretty chuffed with the utter bargain that was this top in the sales, it's just so sweet! And the tights make the whole look a little more quirky and interesting, while the scallop edge & bow detail echo the collar of my top, making it cohesive and cute. I also decided to be a little brave today and wear my hair fully up - my hair is like a fashion safety blanket because I know it is one of my better features and so it saves most outfits. Therefore pulling it back and exposing my face/shoulders is a little uncomfortable for me, but I like to step out of my comfort zone from time to time.. Love and kisses, Tara xox

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may have been cold, but you look lovely:)
    P.s. I have those shorts...and love them! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou (:
    And they are lovely shorts, so versatile - you have good taste! <3

    ReplyDelete