Wednesday 16 November 2011

A bit of a quiet day.

This grey little Wednesday has a lot more going for it than you would think.. Besides the fact that it is the middle of the week, and therefore half way to the weekend, it was also a taster day at college. This is when all the little Year 11s get to come up and see what college is like for a day, meaning that the actual students don't have to go in - score! For the first time in too long, I got a lie in on a weekday.. and it felt gooood. The only thing wrong with today would have been not getting to try out a new outfit, but never fear, I had a driving lesson so I can once again share my look with you all.

Top, Cardigan, Jeans, Shoes & Necklace - New Look; Bag - H! by Henry Holland; Earrings - Accessorize; Ring - Topshop.
Sometimes I feel like I spend too much money in New Look... a head-to-toe outfit like today's is giving me that impression. However, I love the actual clothes to pieces (not literally of course) because they are basic items that have a little twist - bright patterns, coloured jeans - to take them from straightforward and plain to interesting and unusual. Paired together the patterns make the whole look more fun, and the dark red jeans are a little bit different to your run-of-the-mill blue denims. It was a lovely, cosy look for a driving lesson, and I am easing myself into the colder weather with the warm cardi.. I'm preparing to break out the coat now that it is officially cold. Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment