Monday 21 November 2011

Four more weeks.

That is my little mantra - only four more weeks until the Christmas holidays! Okay, so they will be four weeks of intense coursework and prepping for the January exams (I have two), but at least it is only four little weeks. That is what's going to get me through this work-heavy, uber-chilly winter. And now those final four weeks have begun, I am not going to break my wardrobe rule either.. I will still not wear the exact same outfit twice! Here's today's offering.

Jumper, Top (underneath), Shorts, Shoes & Ring - New Look; Blazer - H&M; Tights - River Island; Bracelet - Pull & Bear; Earrings - TU at Sainsburys.
I went for a bit of heritage chic with the mix of cable knit, tweed and a cute collar for this Monday morning. I layered up because I am feeling under the weather (worse for going in, thanks) and wanted to be comfortable all day. The tones of the outfit work well together because they are from the same autumnal palette, and allow the contrast in textures to be an important part of the outfit. Now for a little close up..

I painted my nails last night and love the colour - yes I love all my nail polishes! It is by MNY, aka Maybelline New York and was a little bit of a bargain too - I think I will be snapping up more of their nail polishes in the near future.. Right, now just a little heads up. Don't expect a new outfit tomorrow, since I literally want to do nothing more than curl up and sleep for the next 24 hours or so. Feeling pretty darn awful. So unless I feel dramatically better au matin, I will stay home, since I was admittedly useless in all my classes today - pointless me being there! So whatever I do drag myself up to say tomorrow will not be a new look, and most likely will not make sense. Now you're prewarned.. gonna go rest up! Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment