Monday 7 November 2011

Lace & leopard to brighten the day..

So it was a bit of a typical depressing winter's day today.. and yes I'm aware that's pretty much the only type of day we'll be getting for months! But anyway, since it was so dull today I felt like dressing up a little and being a bit interesting with my look. I know, don't I always dress up?

Top & Blazer - Topshop; Skirt - Internacionale; Shoes - New Look; Tights & Cardigan (under blazer) - Primark; Ring - Topshop; Bracelet - Pull & Bear.
This could easily be a bit average, but the choice of a bold print and such a daring fabric for day (the lace which is practically see through..) is what makes it work as a braver choice. The faux hold up tights are just pure awesome, and add another layer of interest. Oh and my trusty black blazer is once again proving its go-with-anything status and providing the perfect frame for the bolder elements. You might not think that a lightweight little blazer would be enough to tackle the winter chill, but don't worry, I thought this through - the best way to make a blazer winter-worthy is to throw on a cropped cardi underneath for some canny layering, warm and still stylish! Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment