Thursday 17 November 2011

This year is flying by.

How is it the middle of November already???
Time is just running away from me.. I would swear that only a week or so ago I was going back to college in some dubious sunshine, while now I am driving home in the dark and freezing my little socks off while I'm at it! Honestly, I don't know where the year has gone. But as it stands, it is the middle of November and the end of the term (hell, the end of the year) is getting closer and closer. I can't wait. Because with the end of term come cosy winter days - lie ins, followed by cuddling up by the fire with hot chocolate.. and best of all, Christmas. Presents, more roast dinner than you can physically stomach (but I'll give it a good go), family time and cake. Indulgence all round. But let's not get carried away.. it's not Christmas yet! Even if the weather does call for some serious comfort food and wrapping up warm, which I attempted today..

Jumper, Necklace & Socks - H&M; Dress - New Look; Tights & Boots - Primark; Earrings - handmade locally.
See, something terrible happened and I actually dressed for the cold weather. I think the teensy sensible part of my brain must have taken control. And it wasn't a bad thing. I adore this jumper, it is possibly my favourite winter item due to the gorgeous creamy colour, chunky detailing and the fact that while it is thick & warm it doesn't make me lose all my shape. Major love for it. Now I've got to dash off quickly, history essay due tomorrow and I used up precious typing time by rambling on about Christmas... Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment