Tuesday 17 January 2012

Just another college day..

Is it only Tuesday? This week seems to be dragging already.. On the plus side, today was a much better day now the exams are over for now (until May/June - eep) and I wasn't in isolation for the majority of it. I even managed a quick sesh at the gym - I really need to do more exercise. Three more days like this, and this week shouldn't be too bad.. Again, stylist's block struck me down a bit today, but I managed to pull something together with my usual impulsive eclectic-ness.


Blazer, Shoes & Necklace - Topshop; Shirt - River Island; Skirt - Internacionale; Tights - F&F at Tesco; Bracelet & Ring - Temporary Secretary.
Okay, ignore the fact the ring is technically upside down - I like seeing it the right way up from my perspective, because I really do love a good moustache. I think it was the cute details that made this outfit work and look pulled together enough for me, from the quirky jewellery to the glitter flats and the flower-pink lipstick. I do think I need to try a different statement necklace with my denim shirt - it's time to mix it up! Next time. I opted for such a floral pink lipstick today because I was flipping through a magazine or two (okay, five) and noticed that beauty for SS'12 is less about bold berry lips and more about the flower tones, so in an effort to stay on trend and maintain my love for lippie I broke out this one. Natural Collections in Pink Orchid if you were wondering. Love and kisses, Tara xox

No comments:

Post a Comment