Friday 2 March 2012

Panic-dressing.

Another college week is ending, and yet again I have no clue where it's gone. Seriously. I may have short term memory loss or something, but I cannot believe that another whole week has gone by. Time is the one thing I need, and it is ticking by too fast. My teachers are actually counting down to the exams now - I, personally, am too terrified to contemplate them right now. Yet again today, I channelled all my nervous energy into my outfit and ended up with party-wear..

Shirt - River Island; Dress & Ring - H&M; Belt & Socks - Primark; Shoes - New Look; Bracelet & Necklace - Accessorize; Earrings - Topshop.

I had worn this dress to a party a while ago (here) and loved how glamorous it was, considering the simple cut. Now of course, there is no way it was going to appear at another party any time soon, but I like it too much just to commit it to the back of my wardrobe for a season or two.. so I decided to dress it down for day with my oversized pale denim shirt. Denim is a hot fabric for SS'12, and I think the paler the better, as it taps into the pastels trend a little & is more interesting than dark denim. I then threw on some over-the-knee socks (which were a pain all day!), cinched in my waist to give myself some kind of figure and accessorized with a few carefully chosen gold pieces & a slick of lipstick. I also opted for half-up hair because I do get sick to death of having the same hairstyle day in day out! I'm not going to lie, I was cold today. But now it is March it is definitely Spring, therefore the coats can be packed away for another year, and I am diving headlong into transitional looks that will see me through to summer.

Love and kisses, Tara xox

10 comments:

  1. adorable outfit! love the long shirt paired with the belt :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is pretty nifty. I need some pale denims in my life.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice look dear=)
    love that shirt!!
    xoxo=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing!!!You have such a beautiful blog, I'm happy if we can follow each other! I'll be waiting for you!
    xoxo
    Faby

    ReplyDelete
  5. that outfit is really cute
    btw if u like pls vsit my blog...and fllw if u intrstd
    thanks
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute casual look :)

    http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful, gorgeous, and lovely. More Here for full support...

    ReplyDelete