Friday 16 March 2012

Ready for the weekend.

Friday has finally rolled around after what seems like an insanely long week, and for once the weekend isn't completely packed - there may even be time to breathe! I'm not saying relax, but this weekend I won't be rushing backwards and forwards between places quite all the time.. I was incredibly glad it was the last college day of the week today, and that I only had 3 lessons with a free period first (during which two friends & I braved the car-wash - terrifying), and no work tonight either. Finally, a little bit of time to catch up on homework and then catch my breath.


Blazer, Top, Shoes, Earrings & Ring - Topshop; Skirt & Cuff - H&M; Tights - Primark.

I hadn't realised quite how Topshop-heavy today's outfit was until it came to listing it.. Well, I can't lie I am a Topshop girl at heart. I broke out another of my new buys today, the pleated colour block skirt from H&M and am incredibly glad I snapped it up. It works really well with my Topshop separates, especially since the majority of the outfit is black which lets the pops of colour in my top and skirt really stand out.

Love and kisses, Tara xox

8 comments:

  1. I really like that h&m skirt!
    Have a fab weekend.

    Le Material Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ensemble looks like I need to hit up Top SHop

    - PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY UNDERWAY -
    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute skirt!!!

    www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the outfit! and thanks for the comment in my blog

    follow? http://peopleinfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your skirt dear!!super cute!!
    xoxo=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how this outfit turned out! I would never have mixed orange and purple in a look. But the black balances them out here. Great job! :D

    Jackie
    http://fortuneandthebrave.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete