Monday 23 April 2012

Just another manic Monday..

Is it me or is it always Monday? Especially when you don't want it to be.. The full-scale exam nerves are kicking in, it was my full day and it was raining - all in all not the best day, and certainly not a Monday I was looking forward to. That said, I was keen to wear some of my new clothes!


Blazer - ASOS; Top & Skirt - New Look; Tights & Shoes - Primark; Earrings - Roam at New Look; Bracelet - Pandora; Rings - Accessorize, Topshop & New Look.

This is one of my new skirts that I picked up last week, and I wish it had been better weather today because it would be absolutely beautiful on a sunny day! As it was, it looked bright and bold in comparison to the overwhelmingly grey sky above. The cheerful floral pattern is the perfect Monday morning pick-me-up, and I like the burst of colour it gives to an otherwise almost monochrome outfit. The cutout white shell top adds a bit more texture and stops me feeling too covered up - it really is quite see through... My beloved black blazer was the attempt at making this look temperature-appropriate and preventing frostbite, as were the patterned tights. Once again, ballet pumps aren't the best shoes for rain, but I just adore these mint ones too much.

Love and kisses, Tara xox

11 comments:

  1. i love your skirt! it's so chic!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt, especially teamed with the cut out shell top. I know what you mean about it feeling like it's always monday - it seems to come around too quickly. xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice tights....

    following

    gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect skirt!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the floral print ofd your skirt, you look stunning.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit, I adore that skirt! You have a wonderful sense of style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely skirt
    Xxo

    http://freedame-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete