Monday 16 July 2012

The night is almost ours.

Okay, I am feeling pretty bad about this now, but a week or two ago I went out with some of my girls from work and had a pretty good night. Despite living in the middle of nowhere, there are still places to go out and have a good time! I also got the chance to wear one of my new dresses, this Topshop beauty..


Dress - Topshop; Shoes - New Look.

This Topshop dress was a complete impulse buy at the time, but I am so glad I got it. The little cut out bares my high-driff in a way that is totally du jour, and the bright colours and prints mean that even in the dark I am noticed. It could easily have worked for daytime if I dressed it down (which will probably be my next move with this beauty), but with some high heels and smokey eyes I was good to go for a night out. These shoes were also a brilliant choice because not only are they bright red and super high, but they are ridiculously comfortable - I wore them all night.

I seem to have so much to catch up on at the moment, I am very behind with my blogging. I blame it on exams. But now I am going to do my best to get up to date!

Love and kisses, Tara xox

13 comments:

  1. Love everything about this look!
    xx
    stylesplice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not in love with cutout dresses (showing my age!) but I adore those shoes!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright shoes.

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is positively yummy!! You look fab and I hope it was a great night out!
    xo
    Sada
    Dressology HQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so behind on YOUR blog!!!!! My internet hasn't let me comment in weeks! But now the problem is fixed :D :D

    Cute dress... love the cut out! SEXI! hahaha

    xo Rachel


    www.glamhampton.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the red heels! xoxo

    www.fashionmavenmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a wonderful print and cut! with the orange heels = amazing!

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. colorful shoes :) love your hair color


    Do you like beauty products?
    We're holding a giveaway @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could not find this dress at my topshop...I think it was something that was not carried in the US? Or I didn't look hard enough. Love it, you styled it very well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a cool dress with a sexy cutout!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look fantastic! I love the whole cutout trend, it's like a more sophisticated and innocent way of baring skin and showing off your body. You sure know how to work it!

    www.ameliaisnotcross.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. the cut-out of the dress is cute! not too overly done.

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete