Tuesday 9 October 2012

Done my hair up real big beauty queen style.

International obsession Lana Del Rey is one of my icons, so it's little wonder that I tried to replicate her retro glamour for a night.. This look was for a meal out with my friends on results day, and the photos were taken in my garden as I tried to be as fabulous as Lana.


Dress & Shoes - New Look; Clutch - christmas present from parents; Earrings - Versace for H&M.

I am in love with this vintage style dress, especially the print and the bow-tied back. The earrings are some more favourites that rarely get worn, since they are so heavy! I also attempted something new here with my hair - a voluminous, backcombed half up style that one of my friends commented was very like Lana - and am loving the results. Expect to see more hair like this..

Love and kisses, Tara xox

6 comments:

  1. I really love your dress!!
    Way to go!
    http://from-brussels-with-love.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks gorgeous with that dress! Did u get any ADR accessories at the h&m collab?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress. The print is beautiful!

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tara, I love your dress! The prints on it is beautiful! :D

    Btw, I would like to invite you and your readers to this new Bloggers Against Social Injustice network where fashion bloggers come together to make this world a better place.

    You can join in the fun by participating in events organized by the Bloggers Against Social Injustice committee & also at the same time spread the words of such good cause.

    Play your part & help those unheard voice be heard. You are just a click away! :)

    Website: http://bloggersagainstsocialinjustice.blogspot.com
    Facebook: Click here for our Facebook
    Twitter: Click here for our Twitter

    I hope to see you there! :)
    Cassandra
    backtofive.blogspot.com
    Bloggers Against Social Injustice

    ReplyDelete
  5. LDR is a real fashion and beauty inspiration indeed. love the way your hair looks! plus the dress is just gorgeous.

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovin that colourful dress, perfect for a beautiful day =D

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete