Thursday 4 October 2012

Edgy florals.

One of the most tried and tested, timeless combinations is the cute dress with a leather jacket - something about the contrast of sweet girliness and tough leather makes for a perfect outfit. Of course with my new (faux) leather jacket this is going to happen a lot in my OOTDs, and here is the first one.


Dress, Jacket & Clutch - New Look; Creepers - Amazon; Socks - Urban Outfitters; Earrings - Miss Selfridge; Ring - Topshop.

I put my own spin on this combination with a hi-lo dress with a cute daisy print and my current shoe obsession, my leopard creepers and glittery socks. AW'12 is shaping up to be a season where we embrace our inner goth, but in a slightly more romantic way so of course a biker jacket was a necessity. I am really into this trend because I love darker colours and richer textures for autumn/winter, and because I am currently in lust with crosses, skulls and studs.

Love and kisses, Tara xox

6 comments:

  1. I have very few dresses with a floral pattern so I love this look Tara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, and the dress looks really nice on you.
    Also the shoes are pretty!

    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is gorgeous!
    Erica xo

    www.sushiturlesandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combination between edgy and sweet. You look great!

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Floral print - never fail!!!
    Totally love your outfit and I am your NEWEST follower ^^yey

    Hope you get the chance to take a look at my blog as well and maybe follow back if you want
    http://from-brussels-with-love.blogspot.be
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete